Friday 16 December 2011

Bets for 17th and 18th December

After last week's excellent returns (see previous post) we now have a cushion against a poor run. Not that a cushion will be much help if we crash and burn. (140 miles per hour?! - No worries , officer, I was perfectly safe -  I've got a cushion on the back seat!). Anyway ,here's hoping that's not our fate this weekend.

As always, these are a record of my actual bets -  each and every one is supported by hard -earned cash.
This week's bets follow, though I've not had time to place them all yet. Those that I  have placed, or left a price which I expect to be matched while I'm watching The Comedy Awards, I've quoted the price for. Here goes....

HOMES Stevenage 1.95,  Parma

DRAWS Cardiff 3.5,  Leeds 3.55,  Bournemouth 3.5,  Accrington 3.4,  Crewe 4.0, Bordeaux 4.0

AWAYS Arsenal, Yeovil 3.25

UNDER 2.5 GOALS  Cardiff 1.8, Leeds, Bournemouth 1.875, Accrington 1.83, Crewe, Bordeaux

OVER 2.5 GOALS West Ham, Burton, Rotherham, Caen, Sporting Gijon

BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE  West Ham, Burton, Rotherham, Caen, Sporting Gijon 2.1

Total of 26 bets at the new stake of £7.50 (as explained in previous post) which I make £195 - good luck if following.

No comments:

Post a Comment