Sunday 23 October 2011

Cassini can I join the XX draws competition please?

Nice profit so far this weekend thanks largely to Messi messing up his last minute penalty for Barcelona, so my biggest priced draw of this season or possibly any other came in.
Did mention at the start of this blog that I would like to be able to challenge Cassini in the draw predictions but then started off with just one draw from my first eleven selections so thought it best to keep quiet! Since then and prior to tonight,  draw predictions had improved to a respectable 10 from 33 (they're all listed in the blog posts) but showed only a 2.2% profit (£168.65 returned from £165 staked).
Managed to back the draw at  Barcelona with my fiver on Betfair at 9.6 (less commission) so now have a strike rate of 11 from 34 and a return of £214.50 from £170 staked.. This represents a profit of 26.2% and this figure is after any Betfair commission deductions.
So striking whilst the iron is hot and fully ignoring the fact that pride comes before a fall, can I join the XX draw competition please?

The last page of the internet  http://www.1112.net/lastpage.html

2 comments: