Friday 14 October 2011

Bets for15th and 16th Oct and review of last weekend

Only 3 bets last weekend due to internationals, but two of them won to give just over a point profit. Bank currently stands at £253.44 from its starting point  of £300. Usual hectic Friday, made  worse by NPower  who were going to reduce my direct debit but have failed to do so. I am now waiting for an apologetic phone call which somebody promised to make before half pasr one, but as its now quarter past three I'm not holding my breath. On with this weekend's bets, inluding a draw which I've backed at 16-1  (  I'm not holding my breath on that either!).

HOMES Middlesbrough, Crawley

DRAWS Liverpool, Macclesfield, Chievo, Lazio, Barcelona, Sevilla

AWAY   Fulham

UNDER 2.5 GOALS  Liverpool, Man City, Macclesfield, Lazio, Barcelona, Sevilla

OVER 2.5 GOALS QPR, Wigan, Bristol City, Coventry, Brentford, Accrington, Barnet, Catania, Genoa, Novarra, Rayo Vallecano

BOTH TEAMS| TO SCORE  QPR, Wigan, Catania, Genoa, Novarra, Rayo Vallecano

32 bets at £5 = £160 staked

Good luck if following.

No comments:

Post a Comment