Friday 30 March 2012

Weekend bets from the new bank

Please read my post from earlier today if following these bets.

HOMES Newcastle 2.26, Augsburg 2.1, Werder Bremen 2.15, Racing Santander 2.25

HOMES (DRAW NO BET) Nancy 3.07 W+£16

AWAYS (DRAW NO BET) Bolton 2.29, Freiberg 4.04, Lazio 2.1, Chievo 4.14, Real Zaragoza 2.625

OVER 2.5 GOALS Kaiserslautern 2.1, Racing Santander 2.25, Real Sociedad 2.1

BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE Kaiserslautern 1.83, Racing Santander 2.0, Real Sociedad 1.73

If you're wondering about some of the odd-looking prices, some of them have been taken with bookies, but on others I've taken a price with Betfair or left an asking price in the middle of what's currently available - I've also knocked 5% off the Betfair ones to allow for commission. Results will be reported in any case on the basis of the actual net returns obtained.

16 bets at £8  = £128 staked.

2 comments:

  1. Hello

    I'm Italian and I found this site two weeks and I'll do really well done congratulations!

    A personal suggestion: why do not you update the final outcome positive or negative with respective stakes \ odd and earnings?

    Good luck and I will always
    cordially

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your interest and comment. I do try to keep people informed the total profit and loss total figure by including it in my posts every now and then, but I agree I've not been doing it every week. I'll try and keep on top of it and give a bit more detail from now on.

    ReplyDelete