Friday 30 September 2011

Bets for 1st and 2nd October

Everything is listed in the name of the home team (to make it easy to find on coupons or Betfair,etc.) with the type of bet clearly indicated in each case.

 I don't give the prices as everyone will get slightly different but I do obviously check the prices before I put the bets up. My own bank, which I always give after each set of results is known, is made up of the prices I actually got. In some cases better are available with bookies with whom I don't have an account but I don't use those in my figures. Also, if I use Betfair I deduct the relevant commission on a winning bet so my figures are accurate.

HOMES Ipswich, Racing Santander

DRAWS  Leicester, MK Dons, Fiorentina, Malaga

AWAYS  Middlesbrough, Freiberg

UNDER 2.5 GOALS Leicester, MK Dons, Fiorentina, Malaga

OVER 2.5 GOALS Bolton, Leyton Orient, Barnet, Port Vale, Torquay, Bordeaux

BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE Bolton, Leyton Orient, Barnet, Port Vale, Torquay, Bordeaux

24 bets at £5 each  = £120 staked in all.

Good luck if following.

No comments:

Post a Comment