Monday 15 August 2011

First selections

Going on holiday soon but some of the leagues have completed 2 rounds of matches which is enough for the system to kick in.
The following are the selections for Tuesday and Wednesday this week.
Time permitting I'll be back on Friday with the weekend matches but no post next week due to my holiday.Will be betting all these selections with my own money (but not too much initially!). Had a good look at last two season's records and for the purposes of recording on here I am starting with a 60 point bank with 1 point level stake on each outcome.I'll review the bank probably once or twice a week and if it's reached a new high the next round of stakes will be one sixtieth of the new total. If there's been a fall the stakes will stay as they were - they won't decrease. Even allowing for the worst possible scenario I would be amazed if we come anywhere near to busting the bank  but I will keep a close watch on things (my money's at risk, too!), making any amendments if necessary.
As I said in the introduction I want this to be a full, honest and accurate record of my bets so any profit will be recorded at the prices I take - better ones may be available. I will of course deduct commission for any winning bet made on the exchanges.

Tuesday - Northampton to win at Bristol Rovers

The following five matches to be backed both  as draws and also in the under 2.5 goals market (let's see if my draw record can match Cassini's).

Tuesday- Ipswich  v Southampton
               Sheff U v Walsall
               Cheltenham v Morecambe
Wednesday - Cardiff v Brighton
                      Blackpool v Derby

I make that 11 points staked in all. Best of luck if following.
             








2 comments:

  1. I am a regular follower of the Green All Over blog so the link attracted my interest in yours. Good luck with this - I shall follow with interest. I admire your determination to prove that sports betting can be profitable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Vagabond and thank you for your interest. Hope I don't disappoint.

    ReplyDelete